Mini Flight Controller 「なぜ」 (pronounced "Naze").
- 36x36 mm
- 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
- 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L)
- Pressure sensor (MS5611)
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types -
- Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum Satellite receiver.
- Built in FrSky telemetry inverter (shared w/main port)
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz.
- 16Mbit onboard SPI flash
- Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
- LEDs so bright, they will blind you
- MultiWii-based configuration software for easy setup
- rev5 hardware
- Made in JAPAN
Designed for use with small indoor or small to mid-sized outdoor multirotor craft, or as a standalone camera stabilizer, the Naze32 flight control is simple to setup, with configuration based on the familiar “MultiWii” software.
Note: Currently shipping batch are on HOT PINK pcbs. Hardware specifications and layout are subject to change without notice for improvement.
Note: This hardware cannot be used with any DJI frames. This includes: FlameWheel 330, 450, 550, or any future or past frames released by DJI.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 16 February, 2012.