This is a micro version of Naze32, designed for use with OpenAero32 or baseflight.
Currently shipping rev3 BLACK 0.8mm thin boards. rev1 available by request, limited qtys.
- 33mm x 16.5mm
- 1.75 gram without headers
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit Cortex M3 processor
- MPU6050 Accelerometer/Gyro
- BMP085 Barometer (rev0)
- BMP180 Barometer (rev1)
- BMP280 Barometer (rev3)
- Only supports PPM RC Input
- 1 throttle, 4 servo outputs (for airplane mode)
- 4 motor outputs for quadrotor mode (rev0)
- 6 motor outputs for multirotor mode (rev1, rev3)
- 2 3.3V analog inputs (for pitot etc in airplane mode, rev0)
- Battery voltage monitor (rev3)
- Futaba s.bus inverter built in (rev3)
- Buzzer output (rev3)
- Additional UART pads for GPS/Spektrum
- Currently shipping version can be powered with up to 16V
Requires USB>3.3V serial cable (not included)
Currently shipping rev3 BLACK 0.8mm thin boards.
Finally, this has a manual: DOWNLOAD
Note: This hardware cannot be used with any DJI frames. This includes: FlameWheel 330, 450, 550, or any future or past frames released by DJI.
Note: Using this hardware with anything other than supplied "baseflight" firmware will immediately make the end user ineligible for any kind of support or warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 09 March, 2013.