STATUS: Last remaining of rev2 pcb (without baro) and leftovers of metal case. Once these are gone, they're not coming back.
- PCB 37mm x 21mm, Case 46mm x 27mm x 20mm
- 27 gram with case and breakout wire, 5 gram PCB only
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit Cortex M3 processor
- MPU6500 Accelerometer/Gyro
- Flex port for UART/I2C - support bluetooth or serial telemetry
- Supports 6channel PWM or 8+ channel PPM RC Input
- Directly supports S-BUS without need for inverter cable (connect S-BUS signal pin to RC channel 4)
- Supports Spektrum satellite on Flex port
- 6 motor outputs for Tri/Quad/Hex or Quad + Gimbal
- Can be powered by up to 16V directly (however note high voltage is passed through to receiver, so receiver must also be capable of 16V) input, unless using Spektrum satellite then it's OK.
- Micro USB for setup with Baseflight Configurator.
- Battery voltage monitoring (needs soldering)
- Buzzer/high power LED output (needs soldering)
A manual for this might be available at some point, however it runs standard baseflight firmware, so all the same features of AcroNaze32 are supported. To mount the board with USB port facing "forward", do "set align_board_yaw=180" from CLI.
Included in package
- 1x Acro Naze 32 Mini PCB with headers soldered
- 1x Aluminum machined case (top and bottom side)
- 4x Case screw
- 1x RC Breakout cable for 6 channels
Note: This hardware cannot be used with any DJI frames. This includes: FlameWheel 330, 450, 550, or any future or past frames released by DJI.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 03 December, 2014.